Monday, May 30, 2011

3

Hot. So fucking hot out. Phone says 80 degrees. Muggy too. Can't fucking sleep out here. I hate it. Not enough money for a room. Not enough gas to run the AC in my car. Fucking hate it.

Just gotta make it to tomorrow afternoon. Then it's gas in the tank and wheel to the pavement. Chicago. The big city. Anonymity. Freedom. Still worried about the storm. More places to hide in the city, though.

I see I have followers. Good. It's lonely on the road. I've been keeping up with you all. Only now got a blog because... Well, because I just did. You're all fighting the good fight. A lot of you are inspirations, to me, to all of us. Not like me. I haven't learned much. My only advice after a year?

Just keep moving forward.

And fuck M and Jekyll's rules.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't blame you for keeping a record. We all gotta keep records. Some of us appreciate the phonograph, others appreciate the photographs. A few even pay homage to the pen's astute knack for characterization.

    Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete